Joshua Woodhall designed the silk screened poster for the 4th Annual Tucson Sculpture Festival:
We made an additional sticker, with a man inspecting the sculptural QR code, and additional opening information, to attach to the poster (Joshua also drew the man):
Arizona Public Media, the Tucson affiliates of NPR, came on Jan 17th, to do a piece on the Sculpture Resource Center and the Sculpture Festival (radio aired on Feb 1st, NPR 89.1 FM; video aired on Feb 14th, KUAT channel 6 Tucson). Below they are filming the petite Anarchestra:
8000 postcard flyers were delivered this week:
Our Facebook page went live on Jan 18th:
We ordered custom guitar pics for the Anarchestra:
The Arizona Daily Star did an article on us and the Whistle Stop Building (Jan 31st, 2013):
- Warehouse to party place
- Sculpture fest has new venue
- She carries a torch for transformation
- In touch with his primitive side
- Instruments not created for profit
The Tucson Weekly did an article on us (Jan 31st, 2013):
The Tucson Citizen did 2 articles about us (Jan 29, 2013):
- One by Charles Spillar.
- Another by Carolyn Classen.
- Also, an article about the closing by Charles Spillar.
- Because of Paul Whitby's donation